Saturday, May 3, 2014

Blog 8

http://realtreecamo.blogspot.com/2014/04/electronic-cigarettes-are-they-better.html

               Are electronic cigarettes better? As my colleague, Lauren, comments about the issue of E-Cigs, she brought up an interesting subject about it's health. I found this an interesting topic as I have experienced this kind of problem ( where people would just smoke in front of me). Although, the article and my colleague states about the health issues-about how there isn't, or enough evidence about how safe this is. I believe it has to be safe, at least to the bare minimum that this kind of product would even be allowed to be sold. ( Deep down I believe it's about government conspiracies and money issues, but that's a different story)

               Another problem would be for those who may become addicted to smoking e-cigs.  "a liquid nicotine solution instead of burning tobacco" ( latino.foxnews 9). It is an addicting substance. With no, or little evidence that this product actually helps or not, while claiming it does shows that they're only after the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment